Items on the list can be divided in 3.
Already done; in progress; still has to happen. Let's call them 1, 2 , and 3.
List 1 : Done
- The book is printed! I'm in possession of the second run. (Was a bit more expensive this time.)
- My beautiful, creative sister designed the bookmarks for the launch.
- She also designed the promotional bookmarks.
- I finished the B&W poster - finally!
- We've decided how to dress up the place.
- We've decided the schedule
- Facebook has been updated and so has the blog at Letterdash.
- I've mailed an email invite to the Akela of the cubs
List 2: In progress
- I'm putting together the music. There's a LOT
- I'm working on my appearance (aaarrrghh! I hate these tropical - whatever.)
- I'm selecting scenes to read; have to find 9, in case. My sister also helped me select the 3 she enjoyed most.
List 3: Still has to happen:
- Full colour posters for the libraries. (Priority A)
- B&W posters printed and pasted all over PTA. (Priority A)
- Rekord needs to be called (TOP priority)
- Bookmarks need to be printed
- and distributed in bookshops and other book places
- Don't forget second-hand bookshops! Book lovers love these!
- decide what to wear
- buy the decor
- dress the launch bookmarks
- Send a book to Fran for reviewing (this has nothing to do with the launch but is of equal importance)
- Practice reading those scenes to my sis
- Still have to INVITE everyone on my mailing list and everyone in my phone!!!!!